专业：Dear Mr. Wang, / Dear Professor Wang, / DearEditor Wang,
Yours truly, / Yours faithfully,/ Yours sincerely, NAME。
1. Iwould like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for kindness to …
2.I amwriting this letter in purpose of expressing/conveying my appreciation for yourwarmth and hospitality during…
3.Your hospitalityhas brought me great comfort…
4.Yourthoughtfulness has given me great joy…
5.Ireally appreciate what you have done for me…
6.Icannot tell you how delighted I was with the decorate present you gave me.
7. Again,special thanks to all of you.
8. Finally,I feel most obliged to your generous help, and I am looking forward to yourvisit to … indue time in the future.
Para 1: 说明信息来源，表明写作目的。
Para 2: 提供个人信息（优点），适当询问相关问题。
Para 3: 表达求职愿望，提供联系方式，表示感谢。
1.I’m writing this letter for the purposeof applying for the post mentioned in your advertisement>
2. I am writing to express my interest inyour recently advertised position for a…
3. I am very interested in exploring thepossibility of obtaining a position as a…
4. I graduated from …University majoring in…. I have therefore attained professional knowledgein this field.
6.I wish to be considered as an applicantfor the position.
7.I will be grateful if you could considerme favorably as an applicant for the position.
8. I shall be very much obliged if you willoffer me an opportunity for an interview. I am looking forward to your earlyreply.
9.I hope you will be kind enough to considermy application favorably.
10. If further information is required,please contact me at…
11.Thank you for your consideration and Iam looking forward to your reply.
Para 1: 介绍推荐人以及与自己的熟悉度（同学，同事等）
Para 2: 对推荐人的评价，如学历、工作经验、性格特征等。
Para 3: 表达感谢，再次赞美推荐人综合素质并期待回应。
1.Withreference to your particular requirements, I shall, without reservation,recommend… asan ideal candidate.
2. It ismy great pleasure to write this letter in support of XX’s application to youresteemed university/ company.
3. I amwriting this letter for the purpose of recommending you a former student ofmine, Mr./Miss… forhis/her application for the position in your company/ for a further study inyour college.
4. Hehas proved to be industrious, responsible and skillful in carrying out hisassignment.
5. Heactively participated in discussions and raised questions and issues thatshowed a devotion to learning.
6.Heoften asked me for further clarification of points I covered in my lecture.
7. Herwork in the class consistently reflected a level of insightfulness andattention to detail that is unique to her.
8. Shouldyou favor him with a position in your company, I am sure that his futureconduct will prove worthy of your confidence.（尾段）
9. Therefore,I do not hesitate to recommend him as an ideal candidate for the post youadvertised. I would be most grateful if you would consider my recommendationand kindly offer him such a promising position.
10.Pleasedo not hesitate to contact me for more information.
Para 1: 说明申请原因。
Para 2: 说明申请具体原因，可以适当询问相关信息。
Para 3: 恳请对方考虑该申请，并表达感谢，期望回复。
1. I amwriting this letter for the purpose of expressing my great interest in …. I wish to be considered as an applicant for the position.
2. Iwish to apply for admission to your department as a graduate.
3. I amwriting this letter for the purpose of applying for pursuing graduate study inyour university.
4.Duringmy four years study, I have passed all the required courses with satisfactorymarks.
5. Ishould be most grateful if you would give my request favorable consideration.
6. Iwould greatly appreciate it if you could kindly consider my application,
7.Ifyou required more information, please feel free to contact me. I am lookingforward to your early reply.
1.The stale personality and high sense ofresponsibility are fit for the position.
2. work well with a multi-cultural anddiverse work force
3.His/My outstanding capability makeshim/me the ideal candidate for the position.
4.Due to my academic background and workexperience, I am qualified for the job.
5. His educational background and workexperience can make him qualified for the job.
6. I/He am/is highly motivated, energetic,and cheerful, and above all I/He have/has strong inter-personal skills.
8. She made a perfect impression>
9. He proved to be a capable and motivatedstudent with all of the qualities necessary to pursue further studies in…
10. In view of his previous achievements inhis field, I am firmly convinced that he will make a qualified staff member.
11. His /my interactive personal skills andteamwork spirit are also appropriate for this post.
12. displayed impressive analytical skillsand a keen intellect.
13. displayed confidence and eagerness tolearn.
14. displayed a rigorous intellect and impressiveacademic abilities
mature, dynamic,honest, bright, enthusiastic, aggressive (applicants), initiative, creative, independent,self-motivated, strong-minded, industrious, cooperative, promising, profound,devoted, warm-hearted…
Para 1: 简短说明辞职的请求。
Para 2: 表达遗憾或感激，并具体说明辞职原因。
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof my decision to resign my current position in this company.
2. I am sorry to inform you of my decisionto resign my current position as an assistant in this company.
3. I am much grateful to be employed by youtwo months ago as a ….
4. I appreciate the opportunity of havingworked here with you and other colleagues. The experiences will beunforgettable throughout my life.
5. However, after a month work, Iunfortunately find the job is quite far from my expectations.
6. I have to say that my salary is far fromsatisfying, which barely sustains me in this expensive city.
7. Moreover, so far I have never had theresponsibility of any challenging task.
8. I find my present job doesn’t fall inwith my previous training and strength.
9. I would like to take this opportunity toexpress my gratitude to you for the rewarding experience that I have achievedduring my employment.
10. I sincerely wish you could approve of myresignation, and I apologize in advance for any inconvenience thus caused.
Para 1: 表明写作目的（给出建议）
Para 3: 感谢对方对信件的关注，希望建议对对方有帮助。
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof making some suggestions concerning…
2. I am writing this letter to draw your attentionto the fact that …. I will try to make some conductive/ helpfulrecommendations concerning…
3. I would like to suggest that…
4. It would be beneficial that…
5. It is proposed/ suggested that…
6. In my humble opinion, you would be wiseto take the following action…
7. To begin with,… Also, …Plus,…
8. I hope you will find these proposalsuseful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you about furtherdetails.
9.Your prompt attention to this emailwould be highly appreciated.
10.I hope you will find theseproposals/suggestions/ recommendations practical.
Para 1: 简要写明投诉的主要问题。
Para 2: 写明投诉原因、具体问题、解决方案或期望补偿方式。
Para 3: 写明个人联系方式，客套一下，象征性表示感谢。
1. I am writing to express my complaintagainst…
2. I am writing to complain about the poorservice of your…. Ihave been pleased with your services for years, but now I feel verydisappointed.
3. There are mainly two/three reasons formy dissatisfaction with…
5. 具体问题：faulty products/ bad service/ delayeddelivery/ loyal customer/ after-sale service/ customer service department…
6. I claim to exchange it for another newone or declare a refund.
7. I strongly request that a satisfactoryexplanation be given and effective measures should be taken to improve yourservice and the quality of your products.
8. It would be highly appreciated if youcould take my problems into careful consideration and give your due attention.
9. I am looking forward to your promptreply.
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof inviting you to…
2. I am writing>
3. It would be highly appreciated/ obligedif you could…
4. I am sure that it would be immenselybeneficial to all of us if you would consider giving us an update>
5. An appreciation dinner party will beheld by…at XX hotel>
6. Will you come and join s wo share thepleasure of …?
7. During your stay in our university, wewould like to offer you accommodation arrangements, which are free of charge,schedule planning and activity program.
8. I hope you have no previous engagementand we would meet there for the enjoyable evening.
9. We would highly appreciate it if youcould confirm your participation at your earliest convenience.
10.We would be looking forward to yourcoming with great pleasure.
Para 1: 表达得知喜讯的激动喜悦之情。
Para 2: 对喜讯的积极评价（夸奖）。
Para 3: 再次表达祝贺以及对未来的美好祝愿。
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof congratulating you>
2. All of us feel proud of your remarkableachievements.
3. Allow us/ me to give most sincerecongratulations>
4. Facing your brilliant achievement, Iwill never forget your painstaking labor and excellent ability.
5. Thus, I compliment>
6. Please accept my most sincerecongratulations>
Para 1: 简短重述自己做错的事，并诚挚表示歉意。
Para 2: 说明道歉的具体原因，态度诚恳，可以提出补救方法。
Para 3: 再次表达歉意，请求对方谅解。
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof apologizing to you for…
2. Had I paid more attention then, I wouldn’thave made such a mistake.
3. Now something must be done to solve theproblem.
4. First of all,…Moreover, … Lastbut not least…
5. I sincerely hope you can understand mysituation and accept my apologies.
6. I sincerely wish you could understand mysituation and accept my apology, and I apologize in advance for anyinconvenience thus caused.
Para 1: 表明写作意图，说明这封信想问什么方面的信息。
Para 2: 就某一具体问题询问。
Para 3: 提供个人联系方式，表达感谢，期盼回复。
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof inquiring about some necessary information regarding…
2. I am writing this letter in hope of yourassist to …
3. I would be very grateful if you could bekind enough to provide me essential information about the above-mentionedaspects.
4. Your prompt and favorable attention tomy inquiry would be highly appreciated. I am looking forward to your earlyreply.
5. Thank you for taking the time toconsider my request.
6. You can reach me at 6666668 or via emailat….